We help you monitor your network and detect & respond to attacks
If you suspect or downright know that you have experienced a security breach, you need to answer at least the following questions:
- Which actions should we prioritise in our incident response?
- Does the intruder still have access to our systems?
- Has any (sensitive) data been leaked?
- How did the intruder get access to our systems?
- Who might the intruder(s) be, and what are their motives?
- What measures can we take to prevent this in the future?
We have one of the world’s largest and most experienced incident response teams, and some of the most sophisticated Security Operations Centres (SOC) that operate 24/7, every day of the year. We have a wide range of network monitoring services that help you detect and analyse suspicious activity, and a hotline that you can call at any time in case of a security breach.
Need emergency assistance? Call our 24/7 hotline: +44 (0) 161 209 5148 or write to CIRT@nccgroup.trust